Dollhaus Couture Review and Outfit of the Day


Hey Guys!

Hope you are all doing well! I've been busy working on my YouTube channel, as you know, and being a new mom! Life has been really busy, but I really want to get back into blogging more regularly. I miss it! Blogging is so much easier than making a video and as my son gets older, I feel as though I have less and less time. Hopefully I can get back to updating this blog weekly.

I just wanted to make a brief post in regards to an online Canadian Boutique called Dollhaus Couture. They specialize in celebrity inspired bandage wear, dresses and bathing suits. This boutique is different than other online boutique because you shop THROUGH their Facebook page! I have a full-on review of the company on my latest video if you want more information. It is also a tutorial for my blue eyed viewers out there! YES, I am wearing blue eye contacts. The video to the tutorial and outfit of the day will be linked below.

Here is a picture of me in the "Elana" dress taken at 4 months postpartum! I still have a little ways to go to get back to my pre-baby body, but I'm just happy it is coming off, even though it has been a slow process.


DRESS | Dollhaus Couture "Elana" Dress
Instagram: @dollhaus_couture
Twitter: @dolls_haus
HEELS: Nude Heels from Forever 21