BECCA Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflé in Lychee/Opal and Fig/Opal | Review, Photos, and Swatches!

Right to Left: Lychee/Opal and Fig/Opal 
Hey Guys!
I decided to blog today because I just received a Sephora.com order in the mail and I couldn't wait to share this product with you guys! The new BECCA Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflés have me REALLY excited. I'm a highlighter junky, so I feel in love quick with BECCA's Shimmering Skin Perfecters and these blushes are a combination of those infamous highlighters as well as their Beach Tints! As a normal to dry skin girl, and one who likes a dewy finish, you better believe I was going to jump all over these beauties. A couple of the shades are currently sold out on Sephora.com and these JUST launched 1-2 weeks ago. I'm glad I was able to pick up Lychee because that is one of the shades that is currently sold out, along with Papaya.

"A four-in-one air-whipped soufflé formula that adds a flush of colour to cheeks. 
The soufflé is made by pulverizing Beach Tint and Shimmering Skin Perfector pigments and pearls into an ultrafine powder, which is then combined with a proprietary blend of liquids, and whipped into a delicate soufflé. 
This lightweight formula packs four must-have qualities into one formula: a powder to add a pop of colour, a stain to give staying powder, an illuminating highlight, and a cream to deliver a flawless finish. Water-resistant and oil-free, each pot combines Becca's bestselling Beach Tint with a Shimmering Skin Perfector for effortlessly buildable, complexion-enhancing colour, soothing hydration, and a youthful glow." - Sephora.com
There are six (6) shades to choose from: 
Fig/Opal - nude infused with golden opal
Lychee/Opal - bubblegum pink infused with golden opal
Guava/Moonstone - coral infused with pale gold
Watermelon/Moonstone - coral red infused with pale gold
Papaya/Topez - bright tangerine red infused with golden bronze
Raspberry/Opal - Raspberry infused with golden opal




The texture is beautiful. You can use a little to get a light wash of colour or a lot for a more vibrant glow. I love that these have the staying power of a stain incorporated in a buttery smooth formula which is extremely blendable and easy to work with. The swatches speak for themselves to how STUNNING they are once applied on the skin. I can't wait to get some colour this summer because I think these will look amazing on a tan in addition to my fair skin. I'm curious as to how the other shades swatch as I was not able to find swatches online before I purchased mine. I'll have to play around with these in stores because I love Lychee and Fig so much that I would love to pick up some more if the colours are just as beautiful. You can use a brush to apply these, but I love using my fingers. You can really build up the colour and blend the product out quite nicely with just your fingers.




The packaging is equally as stunning. A simple silver screw top which reads "BECCA" encloses the whipped soufflé blush. The size is just a little bit more than a MAC Paint Pot. There is 0.20 oz of product and the retail for $33 CAD each. They are quite pricey for the size and I can see myself using these up pretty quickly, which is the only downside that I see thus far.

NO PARABENS
NO SULFATES


Are you planning on purchasing any of these shades?