"Naturally" Flawless Makeup Tutorial | Mommy Friendly!


Hey Guys!
I just posted a new YouTube video on my channel. This has been a HIGHLY requested tutorial. This is my go-to "natural" makeup look when I want something quick, but to look well put together and naturally flawless. I hope you enjoy this makeup look! It's one of my personal faves!

| Products Used |

Dior Diorskin Airflash Foundation #300 
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW25 
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC30 
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW35 
Benefit Gimme Brow 
MAC Naked Pigment 
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Lilac Rose 
Bare Minerals Well Rested 
Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Just Peachy and Pink Me Up 
Ardell Demi Wispie Lashes 
Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray 
NARS Larger Than Life Pencil in Rue Bonaparte 
MAC Vanilla Pigment 
Cover Girl Lash Perfection Mascara in Brown